Amazon SEO employs an algorithm that focuses mostly on two factors:
It is determined by how well your things sell.
How to Improve Your Amazon Search Engine Optimization
Let’s take a look at the process step-by-step
Image for Amazon Listing Optimization
Organize your testimonials
ANALYSIS OF COMPETITORS
When doing a competition analysis, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is there a vital feature in your product that your competitors don’t have? Perhaps your product offers additional colour options or better technological capabilities.
- If rival items are comparable, what qualities or advantages are they not emphasising in their listings that you can utilise to set yourself apart or enter a new market?
- What are your rivals’ current market share percentages? Is there a clear leader in the pack, or is it spread out across multiple brands? If you just have one large competition, you’ll need to make a substantial shift in your marketing approach, since going head-to-head with a giant is usually a waste of time and money.
- How does the price of your product compare to comparable products? The top-performing product listings on Amazon are almost always in the mid-range. Price that is too cheap suggests poor quality, whereas pricing that is too high is more difficult to explain.
- Where do they stand? Are they a high-end brand or a low-cost option? It will be difficult to apply premium pricing and have a competitive listing from the outset unless you have plans to promote a brand marketing campaign.
- What keywords are they targeting with their ads? It’s producing sales if a successful rival is conducting an ongoing campaign for a term. However, make sure you keep an eye on your competitor’s advertising to make sure the term wasn’t a failed experiment.